Size & Age
4/5: 3-5 Y
6/7: 6-7 Y
8: 8-9 Y
Recommend match clothing
1. Match with T-shirt or sweater for outerwear.
2. As a warm under layer in deep winter days.
3. With the fleece lined pants for whole body warm.
4. With a trapper hat or ear flaps for double protection.
5. A similar parent jacket as family suit.
Washing & Care
1. For only partial stains, you can just repeatedly wipe with a towel or cotton of 75 degrees alcohol, and dry with a towel at last.
2. If you are going to wash your down jacket, please choose the neutral detergent and make sure the water temperature less than 30 degrees Celsius.
After soaking your jacket in water about 20 minutes, please clean the dirt with a soft bristle brush, and then rinse thoroughly.
3. Do not wring, do not exposure, prolonged exposure may break down components and cause color fading.
4. Please gently pat the jacket to make the down restore fully, store your jacket in ventilated & dry wardrobe.
Warm and Windproof: 1) The girl’s down jacket with 80% duck down filling offers great warmth, 2) The mid length design of this down coat is more lock the heat and keep warm. 3) cuffs elastic edge and hood elastic edge design help to keep cold out
Lightweight and Packable: 1) The ultra light down jacket can be packed into a small pouch, easy to carry and ideal for travel. 2) Light and thin, can be worn in early spring, winter, and late autumn
Versatile: Match with a T-shirt or sweater as an outerwear, the down jacket can be also worn as an under layer in deep winter
Detail: 1) Simple pockets and convenient storage, 2 zipper hand pockets help to keep hands warm, also great for items like keys, coins, card and keep them safe. 2) Chin guard,intimate design,Protect baby from being pinched or scratched by zipper. 3) Smooth edge, the hat’s smooth edge design highlights the childlike and attracts children’s interest. 4) 3D fit version design: 3D fit version to meet your child’s fast-growing body
Occasions: Great for indoor and outdoor activities in school days, or spring outing, camping, hiking, traveling, snowboarding, skating and running with family